This afternoon I took the kids out back, and we painted with pudding. I added food coloring to vanilla pudding so that they'd have a few colors to choose from. Jocelyn and Coyle especially liked to sample their paint; they thought it was quite tasty. Bella had the most fun spreading it around. Her cast worked well as a paintbrush.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Pudding Painting
This afternoon I took the kids out back, and we painted with pudding. I added food coloring to vanilla pudding so that they'd have a few colors to choose from. Jocelyn and Coyle especially liked to sample their paint; they thought it was quite tasty. Bella had the most fun spreading it around. Her cast worked well as a paintbrush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny! We'll have to try that one. I've never done pudding painting with the kids :-)
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea!!!! and yummy too!!! those are the best projects the ones you can eat :) i just cannot believe that bella is almost a year old!!! i know its still a couple months but she has just grown so fast i feel :) what a fun family you are !!!! miss ya!!
ReplyDelete