
Coyle found his Halloween costume on Saturday while we were out shopping. He saw this train conductor's outfit and just went nuts over it. This didn't surprise us too much considering his obsession with trains. Well, that night I made the mistake of leaving it hanging on the outside of his closet door. Fifteen minutes after we tuck him into bed I hear him call my name. I go in his room and find him dressed in his costume holding a bucket full of Thomas the Trains. I busted out laughing. He had the hugest grin on his face and just giggled. He had the hat on correctly and had gotten the overalls over his head, but he didn't put his legs in the overalls. We let him come out for a minute to take his photo. He has worn his costume everyday since he picked it out. I think it is well worth the money we spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment