Today was the first time we went for a family bike ride with Bella. She's finally old enough to ride in our bike trailer. She hated it at first because she had to wear a helmet, but once we started moving she did great! She napped for the first half of the ride, and we were so happy that Coyle treated her so well. He didn't mind if she leaned on him a little bit. I was so excited to ride my bike again. I hadn't been riding since I was about 5 months pregnant with Bella.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Family Bike Ride
Today was the first time we went for a family bike ride with Bella. She's finally old enough to ride in our bike trailer. She hated it at first because she had to wear a helmet, but once we started moving she did great! She napped for the first half of the ride, and we were so happy that Coyle treated her so well. He didn't mind if she leaned on him a little bit. I was so excited to ride my bike again. I hadn't been riding since I was about 5 months pregnant with Bella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cool! Looks like everyone had a good time. Coyle and Bella both look so cute in their helmets :-)
ReplyDelete