Here's Coyle trying to hold Bella tonight. They sure seem to like each other. They're doing really well sharing their room. If Bella goes to bed, Coyle wants to go, too. It just makes him giggle to know that she's in the same room as him. Sometimes in the morning I'll hear them jabbering away to each other over the monitor.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I Love My Sister!
Here's Coyle trying to hold Bella tonight. They sure seem to like each other. They're doing really well sharing their room. If Bella goes to bed, Coyle wants to go, too. It just makes him giggle to know that she's in the same room as him. Sometimes in the morning I'll hear them jabbering away to each other over the monitor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Bella's New Trick
- Happy 2nd Birthday Coyle!Click on the link above t...
- Jill and Mike's Baby Party!
- Coyle's Birthday Party
- My Brother Makes my Head Hurt.
- Swinging is Fun!
- Coyle Pics!
- Chubby Cheeks on a Sleeping Angel
- New Bedding
- Big Boy Bed
- Early Birthday Present
- Happy 4 months, Bella (one day late)!
- I Love My Sister!
- Welcome Jocelyn!
- Monkey Joe's
- Crazy Coyle!
-
▼
March
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment